We are happy to announce the release of a new update of Notea for iPhone and iPad in the Apple App Store. This update has brought some design tweaks to improve the user experience. Now you can add folders and save note entries inside them. This is how you can organize your write ups in a better way.
Things that make it stand out from other writer apps:
- Add folders and save note entries inside them.
- Move note entries between folders.
- The first line of your note will automatically be taken as the headline.
- Dark mode makes it easy on your eyes.
- Choose from 4 different fonts for your notes.
- Total word count at the bottom of the app interface.
- Easy to add note
- Fullscreen mode for comfortable viewing
- Increase or decrease font size as you preferred
- Share notes via email from the app.
- iCloud sync across all your devices.
The same update for Mac app is coming very soon in the Mac App Store. Take a look at the iOS update from Apple App Store. Visit our website for more info about Notea.
Follow us on Twitter for latest update of all our apps.
#Notea #iOS got a new update with design improvements. Take a look https://t.co/GI0kr7dt2K #WriterApp #iPhoneApp pic.twitter.com/HCz1iftJMO— Inspiring-Life (@inspiringlife15) June 16, 2016