Idea2Inspire is proud to announce Gdrive for Google Drive, a Mac Application for managing Google Drive files in an easy manner. Gdrive for Google Drive is the easiest way to use Google Drive that reduces your effort and saves time. Gdrive for Google Drive allows users to upload and download files from the app without the help of a web browser.
- Just drag and drop files into the app interface to upload files
- Bring app window from the Status Bar icon in case the Dock icon is hidden
- Open the app at login
- Set up a hot key as a keyboard shortcut to open the app faster
- Open multiple app window for the same Google account
- Make the app interface transparent when inactive
Get started with Gdrive for Google Drive, and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. All your files in Google Drive - such as your videos, photos, and documents - are all backed up safely so you can't lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
Drive for Google Drive is the easiest way to use Google Drive that reduces your effort and saves time. Download it today and access your Google Drive more conveniently.
Don't forget to Follow us on Twitter:
Gdrive for Google Drive lets you upload and download files easily Download it here https://t.co/oSjjMUkA6C pic.twitter.com/KICeux6Etb
— Idea2Inspire (@idea2inspire) April 29, 2015